Each race within the Runners League is called a LEG, and each LEG will be held in the North, South/Central, East & West forming a total for 4 LEGs
The 'team' which you choose to represent, or in this case, the 'Zone' which can be North, South/Central, East or West. Note that Singlet colors are dependent on the Zone whereas Design is dependent on the LEG.
1. How can I register for the events?
Please click here to go to the registration page.
2. I have issues with my registration, help!
Please do not worry. If you are having difficulty at any point of the registration process, please drop us an email at email@example.com explaining which step of the process you are having issue with, as well as what the issue entails.
3. When will my registration be considered as complete and how do I know if my entry has been accepted?
You will receive an email confirmation slip upon your successful registration for each race.
4. Do I have to take part in all LEGs?
No. However, participating in all Full League - 4 LEGs will entitle you to an Exclusive Runners League jacket.
5. How do I decide which Zone to represent?
The decision lies solely with you, but take note that all 10km participants who chose to represent the winning zone will receive a mystery prize!
6. Which Zone do i represent if I'm running in more than one LEG?
Runners are free to take part in as many LEGs of the Runners League but only one zone of your choice will be used and the decision cannot be changed.
7. So what do I get If I'm taking part in one LEG only and its different from the Zone I'm representing? (I.e Representing North Zone but running in the first LEG only which is in the east.)
Then you will receive a red singlet (North Zone) with the design for the first LEG, and a mystery gift if you participated in 10km category, assuming that the North Zone is the winner.
8. How can I register my company / running group?
Please contact us for corporate booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Is the race open to all nationalities?
Yes. The race is open to all nationalities.
10. What is the minimum age to participate in the races?
The minimum age for 10km categories is 14 based on the year of birth in 2017. The minimum age for 5km category is 5 based on the year of birth in 2017. Parental supervision by a registered adult is required for participants aged 5 – 12 years old.
11. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
No. All race entries are strictly non-refundable after registration. All unutilised promo code credits at the end of the league are also non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Can I make changes to my personal particulars after registration?
Yes. You can make changes to your particulars through the confirmation slip link which you will receive upon successful registration.
13. Can I transfer my race registration if I wish to withdraw from the race?
No. All league and race registrations are strictly non-transferable.
14. Can I make changes to my flag-off wave?
Flag off waves are implemented for our participants’ safety and smooth operation of the event. If you have a problem with your flag off wave, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will try to assist you based on availability.
15. Are the registration prices inclusive of GST?
No, registration fees are exclusive of GST.
About Runners League
1. When is Runners League?
The Runners League consists of 4 LEGs and will be held on 10 June 2017, 26 August 2017, 7 October 2017 and November 19 2017. Timing for each LEG is from 6am - 12pm.
2. Where will the LEGs be held?
The LEGs will be held at 4 different areas around Singapore, namely Coney Island/Punggol Waterway, Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa, and Jurong Bird Park.
3. How many Race Categories are there?
There are 2 categories, 5km Fun Run and 10km Competitive Run.
4. Will I get race timing?
Only participants in the 10km Competitive categories will get their race timing.
5. Do I get prizes for being the top 3 runners?
Sorry to say but the Runners League is about an Active Alliance, so instead, all participants in the winning zone will get a mystery gift!
6. How is the winning zone selected?
The winning zone will be based on the average timing of the top 100 Men & top 100 Women runners within the zone. I.e. 200 sets timings (Top 100 Men & Top 100 Women) will be added up and averaged out and compared between each zone.
7. What if I represented the winning zone, but only took part in a single LEG? Does that mean I'm still entitled to the mystery gift?
Yes that's right, as long as you participated in the 10km competitive category, you will receive it if your zone wins!
8. I signed up for the package but realized I cannot make it for one of the LEGs. Am I able to have someone else run in my place?
Yes, we have no issues with substitutes replacing you for that particular LEG and entitlements will not be affected.
9. Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
Yes. There is a baggage deposit area at the start point. Whilst maximum care and security will be enforced, the Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items or delay in retrieving the bags. Participants are advised to travel light.
10. Can I skate or cycle during the race?
No. For the safety of all runners, skating or cycling is not allowed.
11. Are strollers allowed?
No. For the safety of all runners, strollers are not allowed.
12. What is the cut-off time for the event?
10km: 3 hours and 5km: 2 hours
13. What if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
Please approach the nearest first aiders deployed along the route. Participants who require immediate medical attention may alert the route marshals.
14. Will there be an official photographer?
Yes. Photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes by the official photographer and/or videographer, and may be used for print and on official online/electronic platforms.
15. Am I allowed to bring my camera or mobile phone into the race?
Yes. However, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
16. What happens if it rains?
In the event of rain and lightning risks, race marshals will divert runners on route to nearby sheltered areas. For the safety and well-being of all runners, the Organizer may decide to call off the race in view of bad weather.
17. Will I be refunded if the race is called off due to bad weather, etc?
No. If the race must be cancelled, there will be no refund of fees paid. This is stated under the rules and regulations.
18. Do I need to fill up any indemnity declaration?
Yes, you are required to read up the relevant indemnity declaration forms and acknowledge it by electronic signature upon registration. Proceeding with registration online means that you have read, understood, and agreed to all pre-set rules and regulations.
1. What am I entitled to as a participant?
Please refer here for runner’s entitlement.
2. Does that mean I get 4 event singlets, 4 finisher polo tees and 4 medals if i signed up for the package?
Yes, as well as an Exclusive Runners League Jacket, and all the other entitlements stated based on the category.
3. Why would I want 4 of everything?
Did we mention that the design for each entitlement differs between each LEG?
4. What if I only signed up for 2 or 3 LEGs?
We are sorry to inform you that you will only receive the respective Singlets and Medal designs based on the LEG you are running in.
5. I signed up for the package but realised that I am unable make it for some of the LEGs, what happens to my entitlements?
You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and collect the finisher polo tee and medal directly from our office. Other entitlements would be collected at the REPC as per normal.
6. What about the exclusive Runners League Jacket?
As long as you registered for the package OR all 4 LEGs individually, you will be entitled to the jacket even if you are not able to participate in some of the LEGs.
*Things to note if you signed up for 4 LEGs individually.
In order to be entitled to the jacket, participants are strictly required to represent the same zone throughout all 4 LEGs of the Runners League. However in order to claim the jacket, please inform us via email so that we can verify it.
Race Entry Pack Collection
1. What do I need to bring for the race pack collection to ensure a smooth collection?
You photo ID or NRIC and your race confirmation slip.
2. Can my friend collect on my behalf?
Yes. Please provide your friend a copy of your photo ID or NRIC and your race confirmation slip. Also, please provide your friend with a signed copy of the Letter of Authorisation as well.
3. Where and When is the Race Entry Pack Collection? 19th - 20th August 2017, 11am - 8pm at the Outdoor Atrium @ Novena Square, Velocity (238 Thomson Road, 307683).
4. What if I missed the race pack collection dates?
You may collect your Race Pack on the Event Day.
1. Can I be a vendor at Runners League?
Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com
2. I would like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
What should I do? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Can I volunteer at the events?
Yes. Please click here to sign up